Sam Khoury contributing opinion author for The Nation newspaper in Bangkok discusses:
- News censorship in alternative ideas for Earth’s changing climate other than CO2.
- Cooling and cloudy conditions in Asia during the regular 11 year solar cycle.
- How the IPCC will wait for a large volcanic eruption in the solar cycle to explain cooling, not a grand solar minimum, but exclusively volcanic effects causing cooling.
- Similarities of the Roman era economy and climate condition going into the Late Antique Little Ice Age causing the final collapse of their way of life.
- Developed nations not surviving these great changes of agriculture and economy as well as under-developed nations.
- Population Migration and problems when this happens politically
- Why government will need to adopt a more decentralized style of governance. I believe this will also include crypto currency, smart contracts and local trade.
Cold Sun Rising
The Air War on the Earth's Climate
Brought to you by ADAPT 2030 YouTube Channel
Oil Seed Crops HOME Page
Support ADAPT 2030 on PATREON