David DuByne creator of the ADAPT 2030 channel on YouTube discusses societal changes as our Earth enters deeper into the Eddy Grand Solar Minimum, a 400-year cycle in our Sun which will affect everyone on our planet.
- Which volcanic ranges on our planet will awaken during the Eddy Grand Soar Minimum?
- How governments are preparing for large earthquakes and tsunamis along coastal seismic zones
- Which types of infrastructure will be most effected by large quakes
- Why sinkholes are more frequent and water ways are being swallowed up by newly formed caverns
- How a weakening magnetosphere is allowing cloud bands to move from the equator
- Similarities of weather patterns in the 1600's to today’s climate
- Where the worst traffic spots are in Asia
This episode of Mini Ice Age Conversations was sponsored by:
True Leaf Market Heirloom and Organic Seeds
My Patriot Supply Long Term & Emergency Food
ADAPT 2030 AMAZON SHOP
ADAPT 2030 YouTube Channel
Oil Seed Crops HOME Page