David DuByne creator of the ADAPT 2030 channel on YouTube discusses societal changes as our Earth shifts to a cooler climate as the Eddy Grand Solar Minimum intensifies, a 400-year cycle in our Sun which will affect crop production, the economy and everyone on our planet. This is a timeline for what you can expect from now to 2023.
- Nature signs as sea life, caterpillars and trees are behaving strangely
- Can you survive on a small island during the Grand Solar Minimum (Matzu Islands)
- Are there any safe zones to move to globally during the Grand Solar Minimum?
- Will power grids go down this winter due to record demand?
- Equatorial vortex and polar vortex shifting to extremes
- Simple evaporation to get fresh water from sea water
- Record heat and cold Europe same days
This episode of Mini Ice Age Conversations was sponsored by:
True Leaf Market Heirloom and Organic Seeds
My Patriot Supply Long Term & Emergency Food
ADAPT 2030 AMAZON SHOP
ADAPT 2030 YouTube Channel
Oil Seed Crops HOME Page