David DuByne creator of the ADAPT 2030 channel on YouTube discusses societal changes as our Earth shifts to a cooler climate as the Eddy Grand Solar Minimum intensifies, a 400-year cycle in our Sun which will affect crop production, the economy and everyone on our planet. This is a timeline for what you can expect from now to 2023.
- How corporate media is trying to explain away food inflation across the globe
- Global grain producers reduce exports as extreme weather losses mount
- Can cultures around the world switch the main daily food staples?
- China’s food price inflation causing rumblings in society
- Asia bird flu: Culling millions of chickens, geese, ducks and foul
- Fish meal prices up 50% this pushes fish pries up, more China food inflation
- Soy bean trade war USA / China
- Central America rainfall patterns shift
- How will the jet streams shift as the magnetosphere weakens?
- Drought cycles match in China and Central America
- Potato and vegetable shortages across Europe
- UK wheat yields decline 25%
- Article 11 & 13 in the EU, called the Link Tax and Content filters for sharing links and posts
This episode of Mini Ice Age Conversations was sponsored by:
True Leaf Market Heirloom and Organic Seeds
My Patriot Supply Long Term & Emergency Food
ADAPT 2030 AMAZON SHOP
ADAPT 2030 YouTube Channel
Oil Seed Crops HOME Page