David DuByne creator of the ADAPT 2030 channel on YouTube discusses societal changes as our Earth shifts to a cooler climate as the Eddy Grand Solar Minimum intensifies, a 400-year cycle in our Sun which will affect crop production, the economy and everyone on our planet. This is a timeline for what you can expect from now to 2023.
- Knowing how to protect ourselves during the coming global changes
- Growing seasons will be significantly shortened 2019-2021
- Global solutions for the Grand Solar Minimum
- Which cycle do the Chinese know we are repeating in intensity?
- Hunger stones in the Czech Republic
- Mega drought in Australian and Eastern Europe
- How would you cut off lines of communication to preserve the IPCC message?
- What happens when the bottom quarter of a nation cannot afford food?
- Are economists the next to be silenced because of their message?
- Purges of intellectuals in China
- Control the chaos so there isn’t an uncontrolled unwind
- Similarities of China and USA
- Orange juice consumption to record low globally, high prices shift spending
- Beef prices to skyrocket in 2019
This episode of Mini Ice Age Conversations was sponsored by:
True Leaf Market Heirloom and Organic Seeds
My Patriot Supply Long Term & Emergency Food
ADAPT 2030 AMAZON SHOP
ADAPT 2030 YouTube Channel
Oil Seed Crops HOME Page