David DuByne creator of the ADAPT 2030 channel on YouTube and Inventor Lee Wheelbarger discusses societal changes as our Earth shifts to a cooler climate as the Eddy Grand Solar Minimum intensifies, a 400-year cycle in our Sun which will affect crop production, the economy and everyone on our planet. This is a timeline for what you can expect from now to 2023.
- Explanation of why the Sun is changing as its magnetic fields go out of phase
- When it is most likely the Sun will eject a large CME toward Earth?
- Will the color of the Sun changes as solar output decreases?
- Cosmic Rays increasing
- Birkeland Current
- 400,000-year grand glaciation cycle
- Solar wind speed declines
- Earth changes in ancient cultures
- What would be left of modern society after 12,000 years?
- What cars, trains and trucks will run after a massive CME
- Quantum satellite network China to beam block chain avoiding the internet
Life & Death Rhythms of Ancient Empires - Climatic Cycles Influence Rule of Dynasties: A Predictable Pattern of Religion, War, Prosperity and Debt https://amzn.to/2Gr3vxb
This episode of Mini Ice Age Conversations was sponsored by:
True Leaf Market Heirloom and Organic Seeds
My Patriot Supply Long Term & Emergency Food
ADAPT 2030 AMAZON SHOP
ADAPT 2030 YouTube Channel
Oil Seed Crops HOME Page