Scott Chapman of SuperGSMinfo.com and David DuByne creator of the ADAPT 2030 channel on YouTube discuss societal changes as our Earth shifts to a cooler climate as the Eddy Grand Solar Minimum intensifies, a 400-year cycle in our Sun which will affect crop production, the economy and everyone on our planet. This is a timeline for what you can expect from now to 2023.
- Why isn’t the Grand Solar Minimum on the news?
- How science is so compartmentalized in its study that information is not shared across the spectrum
- How to introduce the topic of a grand solar minimum to friends and family.
- Connection in rainfall / drought between Queensland, Australia and Angkor, Cambodia during Grand Solar Minimums
- How the Inter-Tropical Convergence Zone shifts in Grand Solar Minimums
- Tropical countries in S.E Asia beginning to cool
- Lost coffee production in S.E Asia due to cold damage in coffee farms
- Black Death 14th century the real numbers
- Why people are feeling that something is not right today with our world
Fourth Turning: What Cycles of History Tell Us About America's Next Rendezvous with Destiny https://amzn.to/2HpKtqw
Super Grand Solar Minimum Info Home Page
Visit Our Sponsors to Support the ADAPT 2030 Mini Ice Age Conversations Podcast:
True Leaf Market Heirloom and Organic Seeds
My Patriot Supply Long Term & Emergency Food
ADAPT 2030 AMAZON SHOP
ADAPT 2030 YouTube Channel
Oil Seed Crops HOME Page