David DuByne creator of the ADAPT 2030 channel on YouTube discusses societal changes as our Earth shifts to a cooler climate as the Eddy Grand Solar Minimum intensifies, a 400-year cycle in our Sun which will affect crop production, the economy and everyone on our planet. This is a timeline for what you can expect from now to 2023.
- Massive corn losses China & USA
- Is the USDA being truthful about planting rates?
- How farmers can avoid delivery for physical delivery of futures contracts
- USDA puts non planted acreage at 32 million in 2019
- Grain inspections are far behind as inspectors are inundated with flooded grain inspections
- World grain carry-over stocks decline 30 million tons from 260 to 230, in 2017 was 720 million tons, where is all the grain going?
- Australia becomes a net grain importer
- Private crop insurers cannot pay all of the agriculture claims this year
- Farmers planted in wet fields to claim government crop insurance
- Global food insecurity 2021
**ADAPT 2030 Climate Revolution e-book** https://payhip.com/b/3sVi
**Support the ADAPT 2030 Mini Ice Age Conversations Podcast by Visiting My Sponsors:
True Leaf Market Heirloom and Organic Seeds
My Patriot Supply Long Term & Emergency Food
ADAPT 2030 AMAZON SHOP
**ADAPT 2030 Social Media**
ADAPT 2030 YouTube Channel
Oil Seed Crops HOME Page