Sep 13, 2017
Sam Khoury contributing opinion author for The Nation newspaper
in Bangkok discusses:
- News censorship in alternative ideas for Earth’s changing
climate other than CO2.
- Cooling and cloudy conditions in Asia during the regular 11
year solar cycle.
- How the IPCC will wait for a large volcanic eruption in the
solar cycle to explain cooling, not a grand solar minimum, but
exclusively volcanic effects causing cooling.
- Similarities of the Roman era economy and climate condition
going into the Late Antique Little Ice Age causing the final
collapse of their way of life.
- Developed nations not surviving these great changes of
agriculture and economy as well as under-developed nations.
- Population Migration and problems when this happens
- Why government will need to adopt a more decentralized style of
governance. I believe this will also include crypto currency, smart
contracts and local trade.
Cold Sun Rising
The Air War on the Earth's
Brought to you by ADAPT 2030 YouTube
Seed Crops HOME Page
Support ADAPT 2030 on PATREON