David DuByne creator of the ADAPT 2030 channel on YouTube discusses societal changes as our Earth shifts to a cooler climate as the Eddy Grand Solar Minimum intensifies, a 400-year cycle in our Sun which will affect crop production, the economy and everyone on our planet. This is a timeline for what you can expect from now to 2023.
- Japanese government funds study to see effects on modern Tokyo & Chiba if Fuji erupts as it did in 1708.
- How much volcanic dust will bring a capital city to a standstill, Four Inches, Fuji expected to send three feet over Tokyo.
- Japanese government redacts section on how 35 million people will be able to leave Tokyo if there in transportation and there is deep ash or deep ash and rain fall.
- Drought in North Korea millions of livestock perish
- Is a food shortage the reason that Trump and Kim are meeting again?
- North Korea Upgrades it agricultural sector but has little effect to alleviate the drought
- North Korea massive crop losses
- Korean cabbage shortage 2018-2019
- Chicken prices skyrocket in Asia
- Harvard geoengineering program
- Cosmic Radiation Management (CRM)
- NOAA temperature data fraud
- Yale study pegs increasing cosmic rays to more volcanic eruptions globally
Upheaval: Why Catastrophic Earthquakes Will Soon Strike the United States https://amzn.to/2E7KbBt
This episode of Mini Ice Age Conversations was sponsored by:
True Leaf Market Heirloom and Organic Seeds
My Patriot Supply Long Term & Emergency Food
ADAPT 2030 AMAZON SHOP
ADAPT 2030 YouTube Channel
Oil Seed Crops HOME Page