Daniel Nigro of the YouTube channel SmAshomAsh and David DuByne creator of the ADAPT 2030 channel on YouTube discusses societal changes as our Earth shifts to a cooler climate as the Eddy Grand Solar Minimum intensifies, a 400-year cycle in our Sun which will affect crop production, the economy and everyone on our planet. This is a timeline for what you can expect from now to 2023.
- Ionosphere getting closer to the surface of Earth
- Russia cuts back wheat exports
- Polar bears invade Russian towns because there is too much sea & schools cancel classes because polar bears are roaming through towns
- Minoan warm period was 2.5 C warmer than today’s temperatures
- Life ceases at 280 ppm of CO2 and we are at 410 ppm but the IPCC scientists want to remove CO2 from the air.
- Highest ppm concentrations of CO2 were 7000 ppm vs 410 today, but life still thrived
- India and China can continue to put CO2 into the atmosphere but USA must stop
- Why does Ocasio Cortez avoid talking about Gravitational Vortex Power or Magnetic motors to solve the energy crisis?
- Zero point energy
- David LaPoint primer fields in the Sun
- Doug Voght Mini nova from our Sun
- Geologic layers on the KT boundary
- Mythical accounts of the Earth stopping its rotation
- Hall Currents
- Svensmark The Cloud Mystery
Upheaval: Why Catastrophic Earthquakes Will Soon Strike the United States https://amzn.to/2E7KbBt
This episode of Mini Ice Age Conversations was sponsored by:
True Leaf Market Heirloom and Organic Seeds
My Patriot Supply Long Term & Emergency Food
ADAPT 2030 AMAZON SHOP
ADAPT 2030 YouTube Channel
Oil Seed Crops HOME Page